Mother’s Day is coming up this Sunday and if you haven’t gotten Mom a gift yet, you just might want to consider a smartphone, or a tablet, or a laptop. How else is she going to post her status update? Women over 55 are the fastest growing demographic on Facebook. So this Sunday, when you tell Mom you love her, you just might receive a “Like” in return.
Bu before we get to Sunday, we’ve still go to get through Friday. Hopefully some of these finds in our link roundup will make those few remaining hours before the weekend a little sweeter. Read on for a selection of our favorite links from the past week in the areas of Email Marketing, Social Media Marketing, SEM, SEO, and anything else that tickled our fancy. Many of these have also been retweeted by us at @fluencymedia, so follow us there for the latest updates.
- In a future where most of our online activity takes place on mobile devices, it makes sense that most of our search will take place there as well. But how does mobile search differ from desktop search?
- You know content is important for social media marketing, but have you ever wondered exactly how important it is?
- After a 10-day, 3-client, 2 billion impression test, the results are in: Facebook’s Sponsored Stories ads are more effective and less expensive than Facebook’s standard ad units.
- This story states that tablet owners are spending less time on PCs and laptops but more time on their TVs and phones. If you have a tablet, have you found that to be the case?
- Get into the mind of the brand advocate. This infographic and the accompanying study look at their habits, behavior and motivations.
Did we miss something? Share your links in the comments.