Below, you’ll find a selection of our favorite links from the past week in the areas of Email Marketing, Social Media Marketing, SEM, SEO, and anything else that tickles our fancy. Many of these have also been retweeted by us at @fluencymedia, so follow us there for the latest updates.
- If nobody hates your brand, you’re doing something wrong. Love you or hate you, your brand should inspire passion.
- QR codes have been hyped as the next big thing, but have you taken a look at the data about who actually uses them and why?
- Are we witnessing the beginning of the end of Google’s reign as the king of Search? According to a recent study by Hitwise, maybe.
- IKEA isn’t just a great place to get a dining room table, this video, introducing their IKEA:365 campaign, shows that they’re also a company that imbues fun and creativity into all of their marketing.
- What would happen if you spent a week as a “social consumer,” liking, following and visiting whenever a brand prompted you?
- The rising popularity of social marketing helped internet ad revenue reach a new record in 2010: $26 billion. We can’t wait to see where 2011 takes us.
- And finally, we bid adieu to that pint-size powerhouse of video that just couldn’t compete in the smartphone era. RIP Flip.
Did we miss something? Share your links in the comments.